It’s official, we are going to Jamaica! In 5 weeks…..eeps!! Time to get in shape! I have not been able to get into a workout schedule in a long time and I don’t know why. I always love how I feel after I work out, I have more energy, less appetite and I love feeling strong and fit. Corey used to be extremely active as well but since he had two knee surgeries only about a year apart, and also starting a new job that is beyond demanding, he is also having a hard time getting back into a fitness routine. So we decided to try P90X.
So far so good. The first workout was harder than I expected so I am looking forward to seeing how I feel in a few weeks. I am also trying to squeeze in some extra treadmill time for a little added cardio. The problem I have with cardio is that I get really bored if I don’t have good music to listen to. And my playlist gets old fast when I listen to it everyday so switching it up is key. When I was approached by Run Hundred I was immediately intrigued. You can subscribe and get a fresh list of heart-pumping tunes for great workouts twice a week! Better yet, it’s free!! It was always such a pain to search all over the internet for good playlists, but this site allows your to choose what genre you like. It was so easy! Here is my first list that I tried out today and I must say, it worked like a charm – best workout I’ve had in a while! Check out the site and let me know what you think!
- Tim Berg – Seek Bromance (Avicii Vocal Edit)
- Katy Perry – The One That Got Away
- Alexandra Stan – Mr. Saxobeat (Maan Studio Remix)
- Flo Rida – Good Feeling
- Wolfgang Gartner & Will.I.Am – Forever
- Hot Chelle Rae – Tonight Tonight (Goldstein Remix)
- Taio Cruz & Flo Rida – Hangover
- Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull & The WAV.s – I Like How It Feels
- Kaskade & Skrillex – Lick It
- Kelly Clarkson – What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)