I will be the first to admit that I am not gifted in the baking category. More often then not, my desserts turn out tasteless, flat or just not good. Well NOT TODAY! I found this recipe crumpled up in my recipe folder so I have no idea where I got it but it is so delicious I can’t stop eating it or talking about it! You are not even going to BEGIN to believe what it’s made out of….but don’t let that scare you. It’s so easy to make too!
- Pre-made pie crust (or you can make your own if your so ambitious)
- 1 package of silken tofu (you can use firm too if you like your pie to be less mousse-like)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp almond milk (you can also use skim/whole/soy, etc)
- A dash of salt
- 8-10 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 2-3 Tbsp agave nectar
1. Melt the chocolate on the stove then add all of the ingredients and melted chocolate to food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture in to pie crust and refrigerate overnight.
Also, for those of you who couldn’t make it to our Chicago Blogger meet-up a few weeks ago, Amanda posted her spaghetti squash salad for everyone to share! No joke, everything she makes is fall-off-your-chair amazing so pleaaaaase try this, you won’t be disappointed! (click on the link for the recipe)