I have explained before that I am not a baker. So if I can find a dessert recipe that doesn’t need baking, I’m on it! I found this recipe FaveDiets.com and adapted it slightly.
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute (I used Stevia)
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I used Arbonne)
- Optional: chocolate chips!
1. Combine oil, almond milk, sugar substitute, cocoa powder, protein powder and applesauce in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring to combine.
If you are interested in Arbonne products please email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org