With the recent news about Osama Bin Ladin I have been feeling quite patriotic lately. What better way to celebrate life, liberty and justice in the good ole’ US of A than with FOOD?! This little dandy is a delicious and nutritious snack; it looks pretty cool too!
- 1 cup of Chobani, blueberry flavor
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of red berries (I used a mixture of raspberries and strawberries)
- Your choice of granola or high fiber cereal (I used Uncle Sam’s with flax seed)
1. What do you use yogurt for – do you eat it plain, with fruit, in a smoothie, mostly for cooking, don’t like it at all?
2. What are your thoughts on the Osama Bin Ladin killing – are you relieved, fearful of a revenge attack, couldn’t care less?