I found this awesome recipe on Dish by Trish (called Green Goddess) and adapted it slightly.
- 1/4 cup water
- Raw baby spinach (5-6 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Balsamic vinegar to drizzle
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. In a large skillet over low heat, place water and spinach and cook for 2 minutes or until wilted tossing occasionally. Remove from heat.
3. In a large bowl, combine spinach with all remaining ingredients (green onion through sea salt). Mix until well combined.