This is a fun, easy recipe that is super healthy too! This is definitely a go-to meal for me when I don’t feel like cooking but I still want something healthy, tasty and satisfying. I always make extra because it makes great leftovers for lunch the next day!
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Wooden or metal skewers
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 squash
1. Cut chicken and vegetables into pieces (about 1in x 1in cubes so they stay on the skewer).
2. Whisk together 1/4 cup white wine, orange juice, olive oil, and next 4 ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup for basting.
3. Pour remaining marinade into a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add chicken strips. Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours, turning chicken occasionally.