My best tip of all when it comes to working out is, as I said way back when (here), music is the ultimate motivator. If you ever find your workout getting a little mundane try switching up your music. I have tons of workout playlists on my ipod (i.e Run Mix 1, 2, 3 and 4, Oldies but Goodies, and Best Mood Mix). But there is one in particular that will save any lame workout. Aptly named “My go-to tunes” playlist. This, my friends, is a taste of my very long list of songs that (in my opinion) will never get old and will always perk me up.
1. Disterbia – Rihanna
2. Get Low – Lil John and The East Side Boys
3. Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake
4. Almost anything by Michael Jackson (My favs: Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Thriller, Billie Jean, Wanna’ Be Startin’ Something, P.Y.T and Jam)
4. Sweet Escape – Gwen Stefani
5. Yeah – Usher
6. A few from the Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling, Don’t Phunk With My Heart, and My Humps)
7. Just Dance – Lady Gaga
8. Memories – David Guetta
9. Do Somethin’ – Britney Spears (sorry I just had to…)
10. The Seed (2.0) – The Roots
What are your favorite go-to workout jams?