So you just got a new sexy little dress that you desperately want to wear tonight. Unfortunately, you don’t feel as sexy in it because of a bulge here or a roll there. Well lucky for you I been there too and I searched high and low for the best slimming tricks out there. So here are a few tips to help you look slim and sexy in a cinch:
1. Shapewear– I absolutely love my shapewear. When I’m bloated or feeling a little puffier than normal, these maricle under garments pull and tug in just the right place to give me that extra boost of confidence I need to enjoy my night! Spanx offers a great variety of shapewear but tend to be on the pricier side. Shapewear also sells a wide variety with varying prices.
2. Wear Black– Black is slimming, whether its tights under a wavy dress, black skinny pants or a sexy black top with dark denim jean, it’s bound to make you look pounds lighter instantly.
3. Bloat blockers– Don’t drink anything with carbonation; the bubbles create gas and make you look bloated. Have asparagus with dinner. The low-cal, fat-free veggie is filled with fiber that will satisfy you through those midnight munchies and also help to reduce water weight.
4. Slip on the big girl shoes– Add height to your frame by wearing heels. Stilettos make your legs look longer and leaner and help make your body look flattering and proportionate.
5. Draw eyes away from problem areas- Say you’ve got a big booty, or maybe you are self concious of your middle section. Draw attention away from those areas with flattering clothing or lots of bling!
6. Cinch that waist– use a belt to accentuate the smallest part of your waist (between your hips and your chest). Umpire waist dresses are also very flattering.